Sunday, August 1, 2010

Music (and passion were always the fashioooon at the Copaaaa)

What a nifty site Incomptech is. Royalty free music for use just about anywhere for anything, as long as the composer gets a credit. What a swell guy.  (^_^)

I chose one called 'Enter the party' - funk, and described as Simple, clean, light-yet-driving funk-type dance. With the tags of Bouncy, Bright, Driving, Grooving.

There was one I liked more 'One eyed maestro' which will apparently make skeletons dance, for the purposes I was considering being able to use music, it didn't seem entirely appropriate to be using creepy music.

In my current situation, the only way I can use this with students is to tell them about it, for their other classes. How I would really use it is to liven up presentations without infringing on copyright.

1 comment:

  1. You have a great list of programs/resources to try, thanks for sharing, I can't wait to experiment with some of the sites.

    ReplyDelete