Thursday, September 23, 2010

VoiceThread

VoiceThread - what a cool application.

It is a collaborative site in which you can upload documents, video and images. Others can make voice comments, 'doodle' on document/image, and pause video for comment.

Unfortunately for me, it is such a new and cool idea, I wasn't sure how to implement it. I thought about what I could do with it for days - hence why it is the 'ultimate' entry in this blog.

I mean, one of the videos in which family talked about a picture was great and inspiring, a really awesome thing to do for a family member, it was not really the sort of thing I thought was adequate for my area.

For other people in the course I thought you could do something cool like upload a video, pause it at certain moments to discuss an implication or event of an action etc. However, I eventually decided to make use of it in a Wiki like way, in which students could discuss what they see wrong with a reference list.

It is still a work in progress (at time of this post), but I have nonetheless embedded it.

No comments:

Post a Comment